- Google & Facebook re-interview I got a call from Google recruiter and set a telephonic interview next month. I had my onsite interview during February, 2019 and recruiter said my last interview feedback was very close and she said I would mostly make it this time, if I continue my preparation. I have a telephonic round with Faceb
- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it
- Opinion on "big boring companies" As a software engineer in the very general "web development" space, what is your opinion about looking to work at big companies like Cisco, Pizza Hut, Nike, and the like? I know it's a very generalized question, but if you ignore FANG and the flashy startups of the world, what kind of companies are
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for referrals Hi. I am about to graduate from a CS Master program from an okay university (top-20). I have interned twice at Google and twice at Adobe. I am planning to apply for SWE positions soon. I was wondering if anyone could give me a referral (any company in the Bay Area would be fine).
- Adobe Senior CS (L5) Offer - Negotiation Mighty folks at Blind, I was made an offer today by Adobe for the role of Senior Computer Scientist (L5) in the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Analytics org. Offer being made : Annual Base: - 206k USD Stock: - Assuming Current stock price: ~250 USD - Total stock
- Referral Hi! I am a Masters student in CS at UCLA. I am looking for fulltime opportunities and would be very grateful if anyone can refer me to: Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Lyft, Microsoft, and Adobe (New Grad Position). I have an upcoming deadline and am looking for better opportunities. I am open to sharing my
- Adobe Software Engineer Referal Request Hi, new grad from top 5 university with MS in CS. 1 year research experience. 160 Leetcode solved. Applied to adobe two weeks ago but no answer yet. Would really appreciate it, lots of cool stuff being built in your company.
- Looking for referrals for various companies for new grad roles Trying to maximize my chances of getting a decent offer before I graduate. I go to a top 15ish CS school and have good internships and projects. Currently seeking referrals for these companies and would greatly appreciate any help: Zillow Square Uber OfferUp Reddit PayPal Lyft - Autonomous Tinder
- Adobe - Analytics Manager - Compensation range Adobe recruiter is asking to provide a salary compensation range ahead of scheduling onsite interview next week. What can I quote for Analytics Manager role in SF bay area? I have >10 years in data analytics and a MS degree in CS; role expects only 4-6 years experience plus MBA degree. I am very int
- New Grad SWE referral ? I have an offer from start up at San Jose which I feel low ball. On going process with 2 companies of FAANG. Actively looking for new grad SWE roles. Can someone give me a referral for the similar roles at Uber, Adobe or Linkedin, MSFT, dropbox any good company? I go to a top 30ish CS school and hav
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,