- why is Netflix still part of FAANG when Microsoft is the most valuable company in the world.... since all of Netflix liscensed content is getting pulled or offered directly by competitors.
- Why is your service and apps so crappy? How do you go to work knowing that you're so inferior to competitors like Netflix and Prime?
- Disney Plus $6.99! I'm excited for November! Although I had my doubts I think that Disney will def be a competitor for Netflix and all streaming services!! Anyone else share my excitement?!? https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/11/disney-plus-investor-day/
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Survey says Netflix will lose some 20% US subscribers to competitors Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflixs-loss-marvel-movies-may-cause-subscriber-drop-poll-finds-1210236 Sample size: ~2,200 in US Thoughts? I think it’s hilarious that even NBC tries to do its own streaming, but a bundle deal of Disney+ESPN+Hulu seems much more attractive compared
- link Which Disney group will build The Netflix competitor? I think I just had a nose bleed figuring out Disney structure. Which arm will build Netflix rival? - BAMTech Media - The Walt Disney Company Corporate - The Walt Disney Studios - Media Networks - ... something else? Any advice on how to learn more and comment if it’s a good group to work at? Hows
- Non compete with amazon Is the non compete clause with amazon restricted to the industry you are working in within amazon? Otherwise Microsoft, google, Netflix, Walmart, FedEx etc can be considered as competitors? Typically non compete clause is for 18 months
- What challenges would Facebook have in adapting their booming video popularity to an OTT experience? I don't even know if this is on FB's roadmap, but speculatively, with their competitors all on OTT, it feels like a logical next step. How would they compete with Amazon, Netflix, even YouTube on a living room wall when they are such a personal user authenticated service?