- JPMorgan or Twitter I have an offer in London for: Twitter SWE II: Base £80k, bonus 15%, approx £40k RSU per year JPMorgan VP: Base £140k, bonus supposedly £90k+ (although not guaranteed) Both are for client engineer roles (Android). Which one do you think is better long term for career growth and comp? I currently
- Twitter Singapore salary expectation I have received an acceptance from Twitter Singapore. I have 7 years of job experience as an Android developer. I have to move from India to Singapore. Recruiter has asked me for salary expectation. How much should I ask? There is not much data about Twitter compensation in Singapore on Glassdoor.
- looking for a referral I am actively looking for a refferal for following companies: Lyft. Airbnb. Google. Uber. Facebook. Apple. Twitter. If your company is looking for software engineer position, please refer me. I have 3 years of work experience in iOS/Android. Please help me!
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What to expect for on-site interview for Android Engineer role at Twitter I will be interviewing with Twitter for in person interview. What should I be expecting?
- Mobile app development : industry standard I have an idea let's say something like CamScanner How do I go about building application? Can I see the YouTube videos for iOS and Android? Is there any specific requirement sets or guidelines followed in companies like fb, google, Twitter? Should I develop iOS and Android separately or is there