- Amazon Android teams! Which part of Amazon works on developing its Android apps like Amazon or Amazon Seller? Lab 126? Is it in SF or South Bay?
- Senior Android/iOS Engineers (Bay Area only) openings available. I have a friend who's team is hiring Android (only seniors)/iOS engineers. Edit : It's not in Amazon DM me for more info.
- Hiring Amazon - Our team is looking for a SDE L5 with Front End experience in React / iOS / Android. Ping me if looking / more info.
- Amazon vs Google Hi, Amazon AWS vs Google Android ( team matching) . No TC conversation started yet. MS in CS Yeo: 4 Which company is best in terms of learning, experience ,TC , WLB, pros and cons? How to delay Amazon to Google timeline? Amazon seems very fast , google not fast as amazon. How to match both timel
- Mobile System Design Interview About to interview at Amazon for SWE, related to iOS/Android. 10+ years work experience. What to expect in system design questions, specifically to native mobile development? Can't find much info on Glassdoor.
- Amazon App Store iOS I saw some posting for iOS (Objective-C/Swift) for Amazon App Store in Irvine. Curious that Amazon apps in the app store are Android, why are they looking for iOS? Anyone has more details on this, and TC? Thanks! Current iOS engineer in Irvine YOE: 6 TC: $160k
- Amazon Lab 126 Verbal Offer I will be receiving an offer from Amazon Lab 126 (Sunnyvale) for an L4 Android engineer. I have 3 years of experience. My current salary is 130k. I am working to get a competing offer from other places I'm also interviewing, but not yet... But I already told the recruiter I would rather stop inte
- Best android smartwatch this Thanksgiving Only Apple smartwatches have good reviews. Fitbit Versa has good deals but Amazon reviews are panning the watch about it's inaccuracy. Samsung watches force you to use Galaxy apps. Garmin watches didn't have amazing reviews either. Any android watch you recommend with 4.5+ reviews that I can buy bl
- TPM initial phone interview @Amazon Hey Guys, I'm a mobile developer with 5yrs experience expertise on Android mainly . I have scheduled initial with Amazon, wanted to get some insight on the interview, will it too technical like white boarding n stuff or just management kind of questions. Thanks in advance..!!
- Product management opportunities Looking to get into product management at Amazon, Netflix or Google in san fran bay area. Have been in product management for 14 years for embedded software/hardware products, software as a service products, and software on android and windows devices for aviation and defense industry. Would appre
- Referral in EU Android Dev, 7y. Hi, will keep it simple. I got approached by Spotify and have an interview lined up at Google. Since I'm already on this train, I'd really appreciate a referral at other tech giants in Europe, namely Facebook or Uber. (To extend the list, seems like Amazon and Microfost doing some
- what's should my salary be? I believe I am grossly underpaid at my current job. background: *e-commerce space since 2005 *IT professional *undergraduate in cybercrime/cyber security *full stack developer (LAMP and MEAN) *5 years Amazon vc and sc *5 years AdWords, analytics etc *7 years Android root/scripting my coworker who
- Which technology stack makes the most money? As a mobile app developer (in the state of Texas :p) for a good long time I have seen the skills of allot of developers (doing same thing day in and out) depleting. It gets boring and pay isn't that good either for mobile developers. I saw Amazon paying 117 k max for an Android engineer (I guess the
- LinkedIn/Microsoft Referral Have done ~200 leet code. 2 internships 3.6 gpa 1 hackathon Treasurer of programming club (and we are sending some of our members to Grace hopper next week) Have Android experience from internships. Learning web development from current internship and just began going through Odin project. This is
- Starting off 2019 right - let’s make an app. Are you an iOS/react native/android dev? I’m a designer at amazon (Seattle) who sold my last company before coming here. Working on a new project with an ABC TV executive producer to disrupt Hollywood. Obviously will be a night/weekend side gig without any pay (until funding or revenue) but I’m lo
- Amazon tips Rejected from Amazon l5 thrice onsite and once telephonic. 1st attempt: I think i messed up the design rounds. Wasn't prepared much. 2nd attempt: Messed up the 14 principles. Did really good in coding and descent in design. 3rd attempt: Recruiter send me for wrong position. I am a cloud backend e
- Switching roles even if it means looking outside AMZN? Before I joined Amazon I was writing automation code, APIs and sample Android apps for security, metrics, and quality assurance. Joining Amazon as a QAE was exciting because it's a huge company and during the interview they told me they had concrete plans to write automation. However, a few days aft
- Should I move my focus from mobile applications developer to something else? I have around 7 years experience and I can say that 5+ of it is in mobile apps development, iOS as well as some Android. Other than that some frontend, backend mainly Java, whenever needed alongside app development. I find it very interesting to work on apps development. When I joined Amazon
- Amazon on-site I just had an interview with Amazon and wanted to get some opinions on my chances of getting an offer. The team seemed really interested in interviewing me after I had coffee with a hiring manager. They actually went straight to the on-site and scheduled it for two days later. All the interviews u
- Unit Tests I’m an SDE II with 9 yoe / TC 250K and have spent my whole career doing iOS and Android development. I had never written a single unit test / integration test / UI test until about a year ago when I joined Amazon because the build automatically breaks if code coverage drops for any change. I’ve al
- Looking for an engineering crucible to forge myself into a better engineer Hi! I am a TVC at Google and spend my day writing code for an Android app and keeping backends/frontend in a healthy state. I am looking to improve my technical skills and gain mastery. I want to be used and abused to get that experience. My end game is to get a job at one of the larger tech compan