- Good teams to join at Apple as a Java Engineer and why? What are some good teams to work for at Apple as a Java Engineer and Why?
- Teams at apple using Java, golang or python? Looking for product teams (not infrastructure) which use Java, golang or python.
- Java Spring background I have three onsite interviews scheduled next week . Apple PayPal and visa. What kind of java , d's and spring framework can I expect..
- What’s next for me after Apple ? Been with Apple for almost a decade. Looking for the next challenge. Any suggestions? Any good companies in to Java/Language/NLP. No, I am not too keen on Google :(
- Apple Phone Screen I have a phone screen coming up with 2 teams in Apple : 1-Core Services ( powers Apple Music , Siri etc) 2- ML Platform team What could be the level of difficulty - LC Medium / LC Hard ? Also I heard Java is used extensively so could I expect language specific question ?
- Apple iOS new grad jobs I’m thinking about applying to Apple for some new grad iOS jobs once I graduate. I don’t have any formal experience with mobile development such as previous internships. But I do find it interesting and fun! Can any Apple folk talk about their experiences? Also, when you interview do you have to sol
- Mastering iOS I'm an engineer who primarily works in Java but who wants to learn and master iOS. What are some high quality non-beginner resources for gaining mastery of iOS and Swift? I know about the Apple developer documentation and Mike Ashton's blog.
- In Need of Referrals Hello awesome people of team blind. I am looking for referrals from Adobe and Apple. I have 5 YOE in Java, Microservices, Spring, 2 YOE in Python, Spark and Data Science. Also an MS degree in Computer Science. Looking specifically for these companies for great culture and benefits. Thanks.
- Phone screen technical test I have appeared for Google, Amazon, Apple technical phone screen round. I have written 98% executable program almost in all rounds. Why am I not selected? Do they expect us to remember all in built java functions of all data structures? None of them use coderpad or any online editors. It's kind of a
- vote Thoughts on Apple vs Amazon I am a new grad from top 30 cs schools in US. I currently have 2 offers from Amazon AWS and Apple. Would love to hear your insights. Apple- Role: Devops Tech: Python, Ruby, bash, CI CD pipelines mainly jenkins Pay: 140/110/20 - base/stockworth/joining in thousands Location: Cupertino Amazon AWS Ro
- Apple Sr SDE Interview - tips I recently interviewed at Apple onsite for a full loop, after passing the phone screen. It's been 5 days radio silence from the recruiter - I'm taking that as a no go. I failed so here's hoping that whoever reads this will have better luck than me. I got 6 interviews on my onsite. I didn't do as go
- Computer forensics Dev/Coding skills? Asking for a friend, does anyone know what a good skill set around coding would be in regards to computer forensics? My initial input was it sort of depends on the System you forsee your self working with, and mentioned that for Windows C#/Powershell are likely to be your primary tools. For Apple/
- How do you get a job at a FAANG? I have 20 yoe, mostly at the "lower tier" tech companies like Credit Karma and Pandora that hire people off of dice. Also a brief Apple contract. How do people get full-time jobs at top companies? I don't see anything wrong with my resume. Is it just luck or can you submit hundreds of applications
- Referral in Bay/Seattle Dear blind users, I am looking for software engineer/backend roles in Seattle/Bay area in following companies : Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Square, Grab, Spunk, Zillow Palantir, Microsoft, apple & similar About me: BE+3yr exp+MSinCS+1yr exp, Java, C#, sql, good with data str
- Frontend wanting to switch to full stack software engineer I am a decent Frontend engineer about 3 years experience & I now want to switch to backend. I really want to be able to apply to any job that says “software engineer” without looking for the term “Frontend”. I have built API’s with NodeJS, Rails & PHP in the past but not professional. I plan to wor
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- Sharing my preparation strategy for offers from Fb, Google, MSFT etc. I have a post out sharing my offer numbers(under Compensation topic). People Pm'd me asking about my preparation startegy and interview experiences, hence this post. Background - Total 5.5 years exp, MS in CS. Currently SDE2 in Amazon. My team is good, only issue is I have been working 65-70hrs/w
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I