- How would you tier companies in the Bay Area? Compensation matters. So do the perks. But what else would you consider while segmenting companies in the Bay? How do you define a hot or a high-tiered company?Also, what is your take on current tiers? My thoughts: Tier 1: FAANG, MS (& LI), Uber Tier 2: Oracle, Workday, SFDC, eBay, PayPal, typical
- Oracle Redwood Shores Campus - Life & Perks? How is life at the Oracle RW Shores campus? What are the cool perks and how does it compare to other companies? Commuter benefits? Food? Free drinks?
- Does Title Matter? Oracle ☁️ I have an offer from Oracle for approx 500k - 225k base and 1.1m in RSU. This is little bit higher than my current comp L6 SDM (480k in 2018 and 400k in 2019 inflated due to stock appreciation). It’s a M4 “Director” role. The team is supposed to have good work life balance and stuff - it’s a smalle
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google -> Oracle ? There is an opportunity for me at Oracle (Cloud - Bay area) with a level up and likely 100K+ more TC. Much shorter commute as well. I don't mind working on enterprise software, can fit in any company culture, and don't really care about perks much either. Are there any big downsides in going to Ora
- Google vs Oracle Hypothetically, if you got an offer from Google and Oracle, how much lower TC will you take to join Google? Assume Oracle offer TC is 200k. Google pros: More prestige, Better culture, Better perks like free food and higher 401k match Oracle pros: Better WLB and Unlimited vacation policy Current
- How to switch to manager level - inter company Hi friends , How did you switched from IC to management . Can you recommend steps / how to apply Switching within company is not an option . Tired of oracle and their stock / perks FAANG accepts entry level manager ? YOE : 8-12 years