- Facebook Cupertino office Does anyone have any info or details about the future(?) Facebook Cupertino office? When will teams start moving in, and are there any special or unique features? Where in Cupertino is it?
- Does Facebook live have a dedicated team? I really think Facebook live is one of the best features any platform has come out with. I think the potential is crazy. Does anyone at Facebook have any insight into this? Is it just a feature with a few people working on it or does it have an entire department?
- Feature requests for Facebook What is the best way that you would recommend feature requests for the Facebook app or Facebook messenger? @Facebook team. I have a few that would really be wonderful features to have. For example, ability to delete individual photos from your shared photos section in Messenger. Also to have Faceb
- Shorting Snapchat stock for longterm I am thinking about shorting Snapchat for long term. I have been having this thought ever since instagram started story features. I see most of my friends and family abandon Snap longtime ago and don’t how Snapchat compete with Facebook. Any thoughts or opinions on company’s outlook or stock perfo
- Any resources to improve code design skills? I am familiar with most design patterns. But I am not sure if I will be use them effectively when implementing features. Any recommendations on books/courses that will help me get better at object oriented code design? This is not for the purpose of cracking interviews. I am taking a new job and w
- FB Desktop / Mobile Comments Number I love facebook products and since Im a qa engineer and in passion of PM , I always notice new features or bugs. Anyway I noticed comments count number is different from desktop device than mobile device for the same post , Is it an issue ? Or is it something intended ? If so, what's the point? I
- Will I fail as an E4 at Facebook? I have 3 years of experience and it’s mostly been mediocre experience. Just bug fixes and implementing small time features at small time companies pretty much. For some reason, Facebook thought I did decent at the system design interview (I felt like i bombed it) and wanted to give me an E4 offer. I
- Thought: Facebook isn't a tech company, but a tech heavy social networking/social media company As I'm graduating from college(computer science), a few of my friends tell me that I should take Facebook's offer because it's a great and in demand "tech" company. In my opinion, Facebook isn't a tech company. It's a social networking company. It's all online, so there's a lot of technical things
- Facebook vs Google for PM, bay area I got offer to join Google and Facebook as product. Assume away compensation and the specific teams which of course matters.... Where will I be happier working g as a PM? Where do you see yourself staying for at least 5 years no brainier ? Notice I didn't like AWS, I don't mind working hard but
- How is Facebook so broken How can Facebook with so many employees be so incapable of having a stable platform running on PC? The platform always is laggy and feels super buggy. On mobile it runs fine, but it seems like on all my windows devices it runs like shit. And I'm not the only one experiencing this because friends rep
- Product management courses? Joined google product about a year ago, but it’s been pretty lame so far and have only launched 3 features on a product I dont care about nor does my team. Just the senior management pushes however, and don’t get me started on it. I have been interviewing externally and internally but have been reje
- Getting rejected left and right So I’ve been at amazon for 7 years and promoted a few times. Received TT and have been a PM for some of the top core Alexa devices/features. So I have been thinking about a change just to see what’s out there. I’ve applied to dozens of roles with Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Snap, and Hulu. Hulu ga
- Evaluating different options I have been in the embedded space for the past 10 years, mainly media (audio/video). I have been feeling bored in this space because it has been a lot of rehash and not much new development. Before Tesla I was working at Apple where a lot of the code was already defined and I would be responsible fo
- Looking to leave current job and get a couple of referrals (based in NYC) Hey blinders! I've started to look for a new job and have had phone interviews. My background has mostly been in startups as a Product Designer, so I've applied to startup companies. But I'm wondering how I stack up to bigger companies, their challenges, and really wanting to learn more from leadin
- Need More User Focused Features Meaning it seems like there's a lot of functionality built for businesses using any of LinkedIn's paid products but I have not seen as many new features for regular employees that use LinkedIn. For example LinkedIn used to publish where workers came from prior to joining a company which is useful b