- Should I take my Master's degree? I'm a sw engineer at one of respectful big software companies. I'm considering to take Online Masters degree from Georgia Institute of Technology. My goal is to become an entrepreneur/billionaire or president in Big IT company because I like to have a respectful job. I really enjoy the feeling when
- Visa Inc. Onsite - Staff SW Can someone tell me what's the onsite like in Austin? Glassdoor has no info. Also what does it mean to be a Staff SW Engineer?
- EB3 Green Card - viable option? - Citizen of Thailand (Rest of the World) - B.S STEM in one of top US institutions - OPT Unused. Starts Jan 19. - Position: Software Engineer - Employer: Not Big N but reputable SW company. 1) How long would it take on average? 2) Is it okay to ask employer for EB3 instead of H1B? 3) When to apply?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- HW to SW h1b transfer I am currently on opt but my H1B is picked up. I am ICT3 Design verification engineer at Apple and I am planning to shift from HW to SW. I have master’s degree in computer engineering. Is there a chance of H1B transfer rejection if I switch to SW, as my masters degree is not is CS? TC: 160k(excludi
- Switching from HW Engg(Design) to SW Engineering (Python/C/Cpp based roles) Ive done a Masters and have a good job in HW engg, but i see hardware engineers working 12-14 hr days to earn a lot lesser than sw engineers with a good work life balance. This has got me thinking if its worth switching more towards SW (or towards management?). Has anyone here done this sort of a mo