- Android Developer Salary at Microsoft India Hi, What is the salary range for 6 years experienced android developer in Microsoft India.
- Working at Apple with no background on Apple technologies Is it even possible to join Apple in California when you have no background in Apple technologies? Aside From your role, you've never used anything other than Microsoft tools like windows and office. Always used Android phones and never used a Mac. Aside from what your role is, how realistic is it t
- Facebook London hiring freeze for E4/E3 After my hiring process I got a congratulatory mail from Facebook London in May saying they are offering me and asked me details. After that the next day HR called me and said we have stopped offering for your level and you will remain as a selected candidate, once we have positions we will rollout
- Choosing the role: API developer vs. Android developer I worked as a front-end developer for 12+ years using Microsoft technologies like C#, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET Silverlight and Windows mobile apps. Recently, nine months ago, I joined as an API developer of a platform team in a small healthcare based product development company in Seattle. I got a chance
- Looking for a senior mobile developer The Austin, TX based startup I work for is looking for a senior mobile developer. If you’re experienced (specifically with Android), good at what you do, and interested in working on an exciting consumer app, DM for more info and I can refer you. I quit Microsoft to join this company and feel like
- FAANG and professional side gigs / part time consultants? What's the policy for professional side gigs and consultant arrangements if you're working at a big reputable tech company? The side gig would be unrelated to your work's domain, and is not a primary source of income and involves only a few hours per month, for example: - SDE in Microsoft Office te
- Looking for an engineering crucible to forge myself into a better engineer Hi! I am a TVC at Google and spend my day writing code for an Android app and keeping backends/frontend in a healthy state. I am looking to improve my technical skills and gain mastery. I want to be used and abused to get that experience. My end game is to get a job at one of the larger tech compan