- Power of doing nothing Had pretty terrible past couple of weeks at work (think 60+ hours week). Decided to take a break for a few days. The goal? Do absolutely nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch! I did not check social media. Did not check any emails. Did not text or call. Didn’t read anything. Did not worry about my career or pr
- Netflix folks, were you ever 'sunshined'? ...if yes, how did it go? Did you see anyone leave after the 'sunshining' incident? For those wondering what I am taking about: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniedenning/2018/10/26/the-netflix-pressure-cooker-a-culture-that-drives-performance/amp/
- How do you spend your weekends? Monday to Friday I give (or at least try to give) a good amount of my time to my work. On weekends I try to focus on other aspects of my life - more of ‘me time’, more time with friends n family and some outdoor activities .. This is a normal weekend looks like for me- Generally I directly go to g
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Does NetFlix have shuttles from the peninsula? A friend of mine wants to refer me to Netflix. I'm not sure if it's worth starting the conversation. I currently commute from Menlo Park to SF via Caltrain. I'd rather not return to a driving commute where I'm behind the wheel. Is it possible for me to get to Los Gatos in some reasonable amount of
- Referral for netflix Could anyone refer me for a product manager - API gig at netflix? Quit my job and currently driving an uber. Happy to chat or whatever’s needed.
- Netflix guys, where do you live? I am considering San Jose downtown area, looking for more suggestions. Are there netflix shuttle or Uber reimbursement from there? Married with no kids, looking for 1bd/1ba in around 2.5-3k monthly rent. I am not party person, would like something quiet. Within 15 minutes drive would be perfect.