- Should I buy a Tesla? I am thinking of buying a Tesla Model 3 ($52K, need an AWD since it snows here) and would like to know what you think given the scenario. Overview • I am in my early 30s and I have been still driving almost 2 decades old car. I need to get a new one before this one stops running. • I have been caut
- Tesla Circle-jerking: Stop calling Teslas a “status symbol” Who else is sick of all the Tesla circle jerking? A model 3 or even a model s is NOT a status symbol. You’re literally like every other tech corporate drone with one. I was just talking to some colleagues and they wouldn’t shut up about how amazing Tesla is and how primitive a combustion engine is.
- Tesla-Customer service post purchase is a JOKE! Folks, why is Tesla customer service so shitty ? They can’t seem to figure out simple things? I have a pre-owned Tesla and they are so fucking clueless on what features my car has. My Tesla account doesn’t list any features. It took 3 appointments for Tesla to figure out my battery was 60 and not
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link How to use Blind: The App Tesla is Blocking Pretty interesting article -- honestly didn't know about some of these features until I read this. https://www.businessinsider.com/blind-how-to-use-anonymous-workplace-chat-app-tesla-ban-2019-6
- Best Cars for Sales Execs Looking for a solid mix between luxury and practicality. Would love a Tesla for its semi-autonomous driving features but the recharging isn’t practical for long-distance road trips. Any hot picks?
- Model 3 - Deceptive pricing Almost ready to order after the price change and realized at the last moment that the definition of autopilot has changed and features have been moved to FSD. The whole idea of Tesla is easy to buy online and not deal with deceptive car sales reps. That's BS.
- Evaluating different options I have been in the embedded space for the past 10 years, mainly media (audio/video). I have been feeling bored in this space because it has been a lot of rehash and not much new development. Before Tesla I was working at Apple where a lot of the code was already defined and I would be responsible fo