- vote Finally hard work pays off after lots of interview Hi Blinders, After applying to almost a hundred companies (Austin/Bay Area), here are my results from last November till today. I know this is nothing compared to Blinders, but still wanted to share and let every one know that don't give up!! 14 Phone Screen -> 8 Technical Phone Screen -> 4 Onsites
- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- why is attending GH such a big deal?! I still see people on linkedin with titles like “GH18 scholar”/“GH18 attendee” Wtf is so great about attending a conference. I get it, you had a good time, but calm down. Saw a few more posts on linkedin about GH last week Edit: TC- 180k.
- Weird case of being coincidentally stalked by an A-hole I want to share a story that might amuse you and also be a break from all the crypto and salary posts. I joined LinkedIn a few years ago and started in the Mountain View HQ office. I live in San Francisco so I had a commute every day and I was using company shuttles like all the folks. So there's