- Why doesn’t Amazon split its shares? The price per share of Amazon stock has become unpurchasable at $1436. Why don’t they split the shares? Who is going to invest a fortune just for a few shares as individual investors?
- Amazon stocks PE ratio, your thoughts Folks, the reason why I'm posting to Compensation forum because Amazon TC includes lot of RSU. I did some comparison of stock indicators for FAANG companies, and it looks like Amazon PE ratio is quite high (almost double) compared to other FAANG companies and IT industry overall. It could be becau
- Thoughts on why Google is losing the market cap war so badly? As of this morning here are market caps for the largest tech companies: 1) MSFT - 970B 2) AMZN - 900B 3) AAPL - 832B 4) GOOG - 794B There is no reason why Google should be so far back, especially given their sizeable investments in so many future bets. Why are investors not rewarding Google the sa
- Potential real estate crash Last year I put a large chunk of my savings that includes most my RSU into my home down payment. I own a single family home in Klahanie and it cost me a fortune. The home price has gone up since I bought it, but off late I have been hearing of a real estate crash that could bring property prices dow
- What do you think Bezos divorce settlement will do to AMZN stock? Let’s say they split all the shares 50/50. Wouldn’t McKenzie play a more active role as a shareholder with her new voting rights? How do investors feel about that? I’m not sure how much influence McKenzie has over how Amazon currently operates as Bezos’s wife but It seems like there could be a risk
- IP issues with moonlighting My employment contract gives ibm rights to all the ideas I have while working here. As long as it’s related to ibm’s business it’s theirs. Technically it’s not related to IBMs business except that it’s technology and someday it might earn money. Should I try to get a waiver for ownership of the pr