- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- Requesting Connections I have spend months practicing for my technical interview but now I’m having hard time even for getting interviews. I have 1 YOE, I’m a java developer. Can someone link me with some recruiters? I want to work in big companies. I prefer mostly adobe, twitter and palantir. But I’m open anywhere else
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,
- In Need of Referrals Hello awesome people of team blind. I am looking for referrals from Adobe and Apple. I have 5 YOE in Java, Microservices, Spring, 2 YOE in Python, Spark and Data Science. Also an MS degree in Computer Science. Looking specifically for these companies for great culture and benefits. Thanks.