- link Another data point on industry hire in the bay ..great read :) Found this post on Reddit and seems really helpful . Just posting it here . ————///——————///——————///——/ Hi everyone, I just went through a round of interviews and wanted to share a data point. I wanted to share some interview tips that you may not have seen before. I'll also answer questions in A
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- DoorDash Interview for iOS Hi, I have an upcoming on-site Interview for DoorDash as an iOS Engineer. I wanted to get some insight on what they would be asking. So far there will be two 90 minute rounds, one feature addition to the initial take-home project round and one non-coding domain knowledge/debugging skills/systems ro
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Twitter Hi All, I recently got offer in twitter. Had some questions regarding work and compensation. How is the work at Twitter ? Is it more maintenance work or we do get to do new features. How about stock refreshments? What range do we get as L4 ? Thank you in advance and really appreciate your inputs
- Is Twitter dead? Is twitter dead? Stock took a nose dive, has been doing bad since then..JD seems more inclined towards square. No innovation or new feature recently. Bad reviews continue to pour in. Hows the mood inside the company?
- Product management courses? Joined google product about a year ago, but it’s been pretty lame so far and have only launched 3 features on a product I dont care about nor does my team. Just the senior management pushes however, and don’t get me started on it. I have been interviewing externally and internally but have been reje
- apps or browser for desktop do folks like using browser tabs for sites like fb, messenger, whatsapp, Twitter, Amazon, YouTube, Gmail etc or prefer apps. I prefer apps, I like being able to share to/from an app, notifications, individual icons on Taskbar ( always one click away to finding the content I need) even advanced fea