- Which companies have real data scientists? I have a MS in DS from top tier CS university, and I have been working as a data scientist for less than 1 year. Daily work includes analytics & AB testing (60%) and building ML models (40%). The current team has some modeling projects, but the larger organization is mainly doing analytics. Their da
- Looking for Uber/Lyft/Salesforce/Netflix/Paypal Referral Hello amazing Blinders ! I have an onsite in 3 weeks at 2 companies (one FAANG and Splunk). Would like to get more interviews before leaving the Bay Area. I am pursuing my Masters in CS at an IVY league University (YOE : 1.6) Interested in SDE/DS roles Currently in the Bay Area for my internship.
- Got into a GANDFAADU company as SDE2, what next? (Google Amazon Netflix Dropbox Facebook Apple Adobe Doordash Uber) YoE : 3 TC : 65k USD Location : India Goals - $1mil TC in 5 years, making Director in 10(or a director level IC - Distinguished Engineer), or some really kickass research papers. (Stretch goals are a thing) Will be joining Google
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- FANG dream job hunt Hi Ladies/ moms, Just as every engineer has this dream to get into FANG companies, I started preparing for Senior Software Engineer interviews end of 2017. Being a working mom of a first grader and kindergartener, I used to prepare in the evenings and weekends (with husband taking care of the kids
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I
- Need referral Need referral from FB, Palpal, Twitter, LinkedIn, Uber, Oracle, Nvidia, Intuit, Arista, Aruba, Okta, Oauth, Atlassian, Netflix, VMware, GoDaddy, Pinterest.... Looking for Software Engineer role in backend. Work exp 3.5 years. Currently working at a startup in Mountain View. Anyone who can refer to
- Referral - FAANG CS grad student at Ivy, looking for a referral at any of Airbnb, Netflix, YouTube, Uber, Lyft, Apple, LinkedIn (Software Engineer profiles) Leetcode: 250+ Past - Interned at Amazon, Microsoft
- FANG TC ranges for new grads (BS only)? SEATTLE I said FANG but I really mean FAMG because I know Netflix doesn’t hire new grads often. What’s the most Google and Facebook will pay Seattle new grads? The lowest? I’m wondering if they are equivalent to the MTV and MPK TCs? What about Microsoft and Amazon? Thanks for your help with a noob starti
- Recuiterd by Netflix. How to get the job? Spoke to a recruiter today at Netflix, really sounds like what I'm looking for. I read the article by WSJ and have heard all the rumors about culture. Honestly it's what I need right now. The pay seems great and I'd like to move to California. I really want the job, how do I get it? I'm a CS major
- Need referral Helpful blind folks.. Need referral for my wife who will graduate with Masters in CS this spring. Primarily interested in ML/Data Science entry level roles. Will pm resume and job IDs. It lets me tag only 3 companies but interested in Facebook, Google, Salesforce, Airbnb, uber, lyft, netflix, eBay t
- Netflix Sr. UI Engineer If your team is hiring a Sr. UI Engineer, please DM me! I was contacted by a manager for a Sr. UI Engineer position on the Open Connect team in June. I then had a call with the team’s recruiter a few days later. During both phone calls, I mentioned my current exploration of C++, and revisiting of
- Non CS grad thinking of applying at Netflix— any advice to ace the interview? I’m a non CS front end engineer with a long history of experience, but a pretty poor grasp on algorithms. Any suggestions to prep for the interview? I’m a get ‘er done kind of person and do good work, but I’m finding most interviews to be especially neglectful of actual experience these days.
- Referral Needed for phone interview need a referral to get a phone interviews -I’m confident I will take it from there- for theses companies (ordered by preference) 1- Google 2- Facebook 3- Netflix 4- Apple 5- Microsoft 6- Qualcomm I’ve been working hardly on my Algorithms and problem solving skills, I have 5 years of professional ex
- Does Netflix hire new grads? I would be graduating with Masters degree in CS this December, and wondering if Netflix hires new grads? Can't seem to find any open positions on their career site.
- Any chance? I'm looking to get into Google or Facebook or Netflix as a product manager. I don't have a CS degree though, even though I've been a PM working with engg for quite some time now. Any chance? Pointers? Currently at Microsoft as a business program manager
- Any insights about working in CS Product Support Operations (PSO) Team at Netflix? Can someone tell me what is it like working in Product Support Operations (PSO) Team at Netflix? How is the team, work stress, compensation (Manager roles).