- Uber most recent l5 comp Got an offer from Uber last week as l5. Base: 190k Initial equity: 16k (~$42 per share?) Cash bonus: 21k Refresher: ~100k. TC: ~315k if excludes initial equity Current TC: ~380k (E5 with continuously exceed rating) YOE: ml/ai PhD + 6 YOE Excluding initial equity, the Uber offer comp is obviously
- Comprehensive list of Twitter benefits -Free gourmet breakfast and lunch prepared in-house. I've eaten at almost all the tech companies in the Bay Area and Twitter's food is definitely one of the best. Only Dropbox and Linkedin are on the same level. But I think LinkedIn uses the same company so that's why. This is why I come into the of
- link Twitter locks Mitch McConnell's campaign account for posting video that violates violent threats policy The video was about threats made against Mitch. GG Twitter 🤦♀️ https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/twitter-locks-mitch-mcconnell-s-campaign-account-posting-video-violates-n1040396
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- AirBnB Data Science - Analytics insights? Seeing a few of these of interest on their website now. I'm not actively looking and like my current situation... but that's also when I'm most marketable and have least to lose. These are the only jobs I've seen that have piqued my interest in quite a while. Most curious how the broader org is set
- Twitter Hey all, Anyone have any input on what it’s like to work for Twitter. They used to be a hot topic when I was graduating college a bunch of years ago but it seems they have cooled off. Either way I’m thinking of applying there. Are they still competitive with comp? Is it still a good place to work?
- SADFANGLUST companies with SWE forced attrition We all know that Amazon has a forced attrition policy of cutting the bottom 6% of engineers, and that one of them attempted suicide recently. Which of the following companies have a similar policy of terminating a certain percentage of engineers in cycles, or once someone has been at a certain leve
- Twitter unlimited vacation policy, how's the culture? I got a job offer from Twitter and I'm considering taking it. My biggest concern is the unlimited vacation policy. Anyone from Twitter here can tell me how it's implemented? How many days is considered normal?
- Parental leave policy at Stripe Hello, any stripe employees able to tell me what the paternity and maternity policy is at Stripe? Uber is 6 weeks for paternity, 17 for maternity. This seems to be about average for big tech, maybe a bit below. For example I used to work at Twitter and it is 20 weeks each there.