- Looking for referrals in California Marketing / Operational Data Analyst Experience 4 years in SQL, Teradata, Informatica, Salesforce, data analytics etc. Limited knowledge of Python. Need H1B transfer.
- Dynatrace Expecting an offer from Dynatrace. Any input would be appreciated in terms of salary, stocks, family leave and overall culture? Exp Level: 6 years Role: Sr Manager working for C team Technical expertise: Salesforce, SQL
- Seeking job Referral I am an Analytics Business Consultant with 6 YOE. Experienced and highly skilled in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR. Looking for referrals for Google LinkedIn Glassdoor Pinterest Salesforce Netflix
- Analytics Business Consultant/Data Visualization Engineer Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new role either (Analytics Lead, Senior Data Analyst, etc) I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Great with Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me with a recruiter
- Salesforce interview software developer I applied via internal referral program. Then recruiter gave coding test in HackerRank. I passed all test cases in problems. The recruiter reached out about phone interview invitation. Here interview will be about Java, DevOps, SQL. I am currently using Golang. I have a little knowledge about topi