- When is it going to be time to flee seattle Just curious on people’s thoughts? I’ve got about 1.5M net worth. 10-20 years before retirement. Homelessness. Broken local government. Traffic. Hyper growth (Hi Apple). At some points these are going to line up with a tech recession and the bottom will fall out. I think about moving some place s
- Should I (an immigrant) opt for 401k Hi. I started out as a masters student, got hired by Apple and now I am on H1B. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am an Indian. I have always wondered whether 401k is the right strategy for me in order to invest my money given all the uncertainties around Green card for Indians. Very likely, I will h
- Where to go after FAANG? Interned at Apple, starting soon as FTE (L3) at Google, not interested in working at Facebook or Amazon. I'm in a (sort of) niche field and I'm not sure my total compensation can get any higher than at Google (especially later at L5). What's the endgame here except for early retirement and / or fo
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Empower 401k What are the best funds to choose from for my apple 401 k from empower retirement there is not a lot of good options from them so I’m just looks to see what everybody else suggest
- Best strategy to update current holdings Currently holding a good chunk of Apple stocks in Fidelity that was 401k money. Thinking of selling all of them soon, and reinvest to retirement fund, eg. Fidelity Freedom 20xxK. What are some low risk strategies? Cashing out and reinvesting all at once seems risky. What about dollar-cost averaging?