- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Amazon advertising? As titled, curious anyone here works at amazon advertising and how is it like? It feels like a relatively new team and growing fast. Any sort of comparison/reference to Google/FB ads would be very helpful! Thanks!
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do I get someone in Facebook to respond My small agency does a lot of Facebook advertising. We recently lost access to our FB business manager account, but all of our clients’ ads which we were running under it are still live and spending money. We’ve been reduced to helpless observers, as Facebook spends our money and will not respond to
- link Amazon as a threat to Google/Fb Ad market ?? https://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-making-inroads-google-facebook-advertising/?utm_campaign=quote-bloomberg&utm_source=bloomberg&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=fb-capture&utm_content=/#ec%7Crss-bloomberg Any comments ?
- Advertising Hey Everybody! I’m just a startup and a new user of FB and was reading an article on Cambridge Analytica which mentioned this app. I was wondering if anyone who works at FB would be able to give me some tips on how to succeed in advertising on FB. I’d appreciate any advice but also understand if y
- FB Advertising business Anyone experience with FB/YouTube/Instagram advertisement. Is it still worth or saturated to jump on.