- Who’s getting the referrals? Sharing some data I run repher.me which is a simple app to give/get referrals. I gathered some data on successful/unsuccessful candidates on the platform. Around 77% of candidates generated interest (someone clicked on the “refer” button). Around 20% of candidates generated significant interest (over 3 people clicke+2
- Tech cofounder needed I have got a business case ready to share with a potential cofounder for an idea. People in my network and a successful founder I met on LinkedIn approved of idea. I am looking for someone who can take lead on developing the tool. I am a Sr PM with tech background, I will do tech work too but I nee
- LinkedIn Enterprise Productivity vs. Amazon EC2 I have about 5 yoe. Both positions are in the bay area. TC-wise, both are offering close to 300k but Amazon is offering a bit more. The orgs are in the title. The LinkedIn team is internally-focused while the Amazon team delivers customer-facing features. Personally I find the Amazon team to be more
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Advice for team match @ Google Been @ LinkedIn almost 6 years, currently SWE manager, worked on various parts of the stack but I enjoyed frontend the most. Been managing for 1 year and want to go back to an IC role. Interviewed with Google for L5 frontend SWE. Recruiter said interview feedback was good and we are starting team m
- Tech in Tech vs Tech in Advertising I'm a non-SDE working in the data architecture/AI space. I've the option to work on a team at an advertising agency to develop an app that is being built with the attitude, "build a bunch of features that sort of work and we will decide the purpose of the app after launch." Alternatively, I've an op
- Need More User Focused Features Meaning it seems like there's a lot of functionality built for businesses using any of LinkedIn's paid products but I have not seen as many new features for regular employees that use LinkedIn. For example LinkedIn used to publish where workers came from prior to joining a company which is useful b