- culture at snap would love some insights into the culture at snap. is occasional remote work allowed? are there any particularly unusual or odd company policies? or good ones? etc
- snapchat travel policy not sure if this is the right place for this q but does anyone know snap’s travel policy for employees? (eg whats allowed in terms of class of travel)?
- Snap L7 Some questions for snap folks. How are L7 SWE/ML offers at Snapchat for Bay Area? How are the refreshers and bonus? Snap used to have identical offer for a given level. Do they still have the same policy? What is the scope of the role? What is the process to switch to management?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Snap refresh and sign on bonus What is Snap's refresh policy for l6? Also do snap offers usually come with sign on bonuses (and how much)? Thanks!
- Is face control a Russian thing? Wikipedia says: "Face control refers to the policy of upscale nightclubs, casinos, restaurants and similar establishments to strictly restrict entry based on a bouncer's snap judgment of the suitability of a person's looks, money, style or attitude, especially in Russia and other former Soviet count
- Google and PTO policy Considering accepting an offer with Google. PTO policy for employees is 15 days / year for the first 3 years. Maybe I’m just spoiled, but this seems low for a tech company. Snap has unlimited PTO- and yes- I am able to utilize it without negative effects. Any Googlers want to share their thoughts on