- Advice needed!! :) Hey everyone! I am currently weighing several offers as a software engineer for opportunities in NYC. Any insight/advice would be appreciated! 2 YOE - I updated with possible/estimated TC :) 1. Amazon - unsure, Softlines v advertising team (200 TC) 2. Oscar Health - unsure (210 TC) 3. Spotify -
- Do diversity programs ever cross the line? I generally consider myself pretty liberal and am a strong proponent of diversity, but there’s one policy in the name of diversity that really does not sit well with me. Several companies in the Bay Area have special referral bonuses for referring underrepresented minorities, i.e. If you refer an en
- PM interview prep How do you crack PM interviews at big corps like FAANG? How do I start preparing? I’m at an Ad-tech company on the east coast with 3+ years of PM experience. I’ve worked mostly on B2B SaaS Ad Platform products used by publishers, advertisers, and ad agencies. Some of the companies I’m interested i
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Advertising career transition to tech 👋🏼 I’m a senior art director/designer working in the advertising agency. I would like to make a transition to the tech world in the similar capacity. I worked across traditional (branding, print, TV) and digital (promo, e-commerce, apps) projects in auto, alcohol, CPG, pharma, hospitality industri
- Why does Spotify always advertise themselves? I’d think after ignoring thousands of their ads about themselves the algorithms would realize I am not going to buy. It makes me want to buy it less, even uninstall at this point. It just feels wasteful on their part. Y no real ads TC 120k + magical paper money. Software eng