- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- TMobile acquiring Sprint Do you think if T-Mobile will continue to grow after acquisition? What do you think will happen to jobs and stock price?
- Technology jobs at T-Mobile I’m in the running for a tech job at T-Mobile. If I get it, do they allow Macs or am I stuck on Windows? Also, do they give good discounts on T-Mobile service? Would you recommend working in tech there? Is funding for technology good or are you constantly begging for $$$$?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link T-Mobile is hiring! I keep hearing layoff stories. I wanted to share that T-Mobile is growing and hiring and are in a great financial situation. 1. Find the job you want to apply for here: https://tmobile.careers/job-search 2. Record the job numbers or links to the positions you want to apply for (don't apply yet...)
- How to prepare for this interview? 4.5 YOE as a SWE https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/youtube/partner-engineer-mobile-distribution-google-building-901-901-cherry-ave-san-4166200083&
- RF engineering jobs ( telecom ) in Bay Area. Hello, does T-Mobile, Verizon, At&t etc telecom companies have RF engineering jobs in Bay Area ? I am asking this because on the telecom company websites and LinkedIn , I see only retail jobs in the Bay Area. If there are RF engineering (telecom) jobs in the Bay Area at , then how do I find those