- link Coinbase falling apart!? stay away! This is just a summary of the many similar stories people are sharing on reddit right now: Buys taking 10+ days instead of promised 3-5 even though money left your bank on day 1, people with withdrawals pending for months unable to collect profits, people suddenly locked out of their accounts for w
- How to buy bitcoin How can I buy bitcoin? Fidelity locked down my account when I tried to wire money to gemini. Capital one locked my credit card when I tried to buy on coinbase. It is legal to buy Bitcoin, right? Is it that banks make everything in their power to make it impossible to buy them? I have heard that loca
- Gemini blockchain Is Gemini a good place to work for a software engineer? What’s the culture like? Is the pay good? Tc: 155k
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- which tax consultant should i hire to report crypto gains all I have is some excel sheets provided by gemini and coinbase. I am ignoring reports from bittrex and binance as they do not deal with USD
- Successful traders: How do you withdraw your funds? I looked at Coinbase, Gemini and Kraken and all seem pretty restrictive on getting money out with fairly low daily/weekly limits etc... How do you do it?
- Crypto market adoption bottleneck Where do you guys think we are in terms of crypto adoption (not technology wise, but in terms of people wanting to trade crypto)? I feel like we're still in the early stages by looking at how difficult it is for the regular joe to start trading. The basic exchanges like coinbase and gemini seem to
- Gemini - wire transfer finished but funds still pending Hi I used Gemini for a while, but did my first wire transfer for a large sum of money to it to buy more coins. The bank indicates the transfer completed, but they're still pending in Gemini. They've been pending since last Friday. Wtf is this shit. I am getting delayed by this and already lost thou
- SSN to Crypto Exchange? Are you comfortable to give your full #SSN to Crypto exchange such as coinbase/GDAX or gemini?
- Is Gemini platform for trading reliable ? New to crypto world.
- best platform to trade crypto Which exchange(s) is best for trading high volumes (ie. 100k worth of eth) at a relatively low frequency? been looking into gdax and kraken since gemini and coinbase have low buying and selling limits.