- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- Facebook Comp What would the level and TC be for a global lead auditor at Facebook? Have started interviewing for it, and have tried to find something that shows the pay band and/or TC but cannot find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
- Facebook Comp What level would a Global Quality Lead Auditor be at Facebook? This is a non software position. Trying to see if it is worth my time to go through the entire interview process.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Bitfinex dead? Bitfinex looks like it's been defrauding people in this tether Ponzi scheme. It's by far the largest exchange with double the daily volume of the next biggest. If it's dead, my guess is that bitcoin goes down below $1000. Their comment that they dissolved their relationship with their auditor beca
- Google referral I am currently near final stages of interviews for a Seattle position at a Jeff Bezos affiliated company. I would have to relocate to accept that job. There is a position that just opened up for Google where I live right now that I am highly qualified for. It is a TPM for End to End Design Safety. I
- Google Referral Hi everyone! I’m applying for a Quality Program Manager position. I have about 9 years of experience in Quality, Safety, Lead QMS Auditor and Six Sigma, working for Pharmaceuticals and the Department of Defense. I was hoping to connect with someone at Google and to possibly get a referral. Thank y
- IT Auditor Wage What should an IT Auditor without a CISA but with 1 year of job experience expect to make in Seattle?
- Career move? My current company is moving me to business system analyst keeping my current pay at 100k. I have an offer for a senior's position for IT Auditor add a new company offering 120k. I don't have any experience in business systems analyst, is this field relevant does it have potential growth? Only reas
- Facebook Job I saw a job for Global Quality Auditor at Facebook that I am qualified for. I’d love to work for Facebook. I am currently interviewing for google, because of a referral, and was wondering if anyone could help with this position. TC: 115 YOE: 8.5
- Trying to switch from audit to data analytics I have a degree in accounting and finance, and have worked three years as an internal auditor. I've been learning more and more about data analytics and started taking a course and am really enjoying it. What would be the best way for me to pivot to this new field?
- Apple Referral There is a position open in Austin for a Risk and Compliance Lead Auditor. I am a certified lead auditor for the DoD. Is there anyone willing to help out? TC: 115k YOE: 8.5
- Facebook Referral I am currently interviewing with Google for a position at one of their data centers. I saw a couple of positions that opened up in Facebook’s Quality Auditor team in Austin, TX that I believe I am an excellent fit for since I’m a certified lead quality auditor. I was wondering if there was anyone wi
- IT auditor / compliance salary in Bay Area ? Anyone know ?
- Compensation for auditor What is the salary that can be asked for audit supervisor at California location for Sony?
- Referrals for the post of energy auditor, energy engineer, energy specialist, energy consultant Posting on behalf of my friend- need referrals for positions in energy engineering.