- Best time to buy car? Is July 4th weekend same the best time to buy car? Is there special discounts (by manufacturer?) During that time.Or it doesn't matter when? I heard end of the month is good.
- vote Who could buy Tesla? Given the current chaos.... what if a large, more experienced car manufacturer bought Tesla and their technology? http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-elon-musk-goes-to-court-and-deliveries-fall-in-one-terrible-week-2019-4
- Data engineer to software engineer TC as de seems very low in Seattle. I have ~2.5 yoe at a top 50 manufacturer and GE. Currently working at Amazon for 105 base +15k so +12k second year + 30 rsu(5 year vest). I’m decent at leetcode and am basically a sde at work since I code in Scala, Java, and Python along with knowing all the stuff
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Where to buy a pro-camera? Looking to spend a few thousands for a full frame mirrorless camera and some quality lens for personal portrait photo shoot. Have mostly decided on the model, but wondering where to buy from: manufacturer website, Amazon or other alternatives? What’s you experience, specially regarding tech support
- vote Best hard drive manufacturer? Who do you trust to store your 256 color VGA GIFs
- vote Which country is your car’s manufacturer from? What the heading says
- Looking for Start-ups/early stage Opportunities I'm an Manufacturing Ops guy that's specializes in hardware (electronics) with emphasis on start ups/green Field sites. I've been in the Bay area 18 months and have made a few connections with ppl at the FANG companies and other areas tech companies but looking at making connections outside of thos
- What to do next? I am unsure where to go next in my career. I have been a pre-sales resource (specializing in EDM/ECM and other software) for a major MFP manufacturer. I don’t want to be in sales and many of the roles I am interested are project management. Not getting any interviews after applying to many postings
- How to find decent contractors for house work? Just had windows done (10k), and they dinged up all the frames and even scratched some glass (manufacturer replaced it). Had AC installed (7k) and they took a bunch of shortcuts, then asked to borrow money (1k) from me a week later -- told them to f off, I guess I won't be getting warranty work from
- Perks working for a car manufacturer? Just a random question/thought. I was wondering if there were any perks working in the tech/IT department of a car manufacturer like Porsche/Mercedes/BMW? In particular interested to know if there are any employee discounts on cars... Asking for a friend 🙄 Thanks awesome Blind community <3
- Tesla: Car Manufacturer or Tech Company Tesla currently markets itself as a car company, but do you think they would be more successful, in terms of development on AI and shareholder equity, if they just focused on the tech?
- Startup Compensation Bay Area hardware startup (currently 40 employees about to secure round B funding; product is brassboard level developed, looking to productize it) is offering $180-200k plus options worth 2% of outstanding shares. They already have one major manufacturer of products that would use this hardware li
- Auto Insurance with OEM parts replacement Which auto insurance company offers OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts replacement in case of accidents? So far only AAA does and then charge an extra premium for it. Usually companies replace with after market parts as they are cheaper.