- vote Amazon vs WeWork Amazon SDE2 TC ~250k Pretty standard package WeWork hasn't given a number yet But I expect to be a similar level and number.(of course shares are paper money at this point) Regardless of money, which will be better for my future career? WeWok seems to IPO soon (this year?) Amazon is pretty stabl
- vote Offer evaluation Dear blind community, Hoping to get some advice on some offers. Have to pick between, Salesforce: 330K (Non core distributed systems project) Rubrik: 360K (Likely involves tech debt work in near term) WeWork: 360K (?) Rubrik and wework are pre IPO so their numbers are projections. Rubrik is pro
- link What say , Wework fellas ? Wework CEO takes out 700 M$ before IPO: https://tcrn.ch/2XWJkeD
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link tech bros, how y’all feeling about your unvested RSUs 💸💸💸 Lots of dumb investors out there buying into the amazon model https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/14/wework-ipo-filing-sells-a-romantic-vision-alongside-losses.html
- vote Pinterest vs. WeWork vs. Lyft Data scientist role (4 YoE). TC all in the ballpark of 350k~400k. Pinterest and Lyft giving RSUs, vesting in 4 years, while WeWork stock options and vesting in 5 years. Any advice on growth (both personal and company), IPO potential, how strong the team is, company culture, etc.?
- WeWork Offer Evaluation Base 190K Stock 135K over 3 years No sign on bonus No yearly cash bonus YOE: 7 TC:160K Is this a good offer? How does one evaluate the stock options in a pre IPO company like WeWork? How does it compare to companies like Uber/Lyft/AirBnB?
- Pre-IPO stock vesting only after liquidity? I got an offer letter from WeWork, and it states that vesting is conditional both on time and liquidity. They explain that RSUs will vest only 10 days after IPO (if IPO is after cliff). They also say that if there is no IPO in the next 7 years, all RSUs will be voided. Is it common for pre-IPO com
- vote Is WeWork worth $47Billion? WeWork filed for an IPO this week. They are most recently valued at $47BIllion from their investments. They are burning through cash, they offer month to month leases. During a recession who’s to say those customers won’t downsize their office. Their startup customers may go belly up. Or Perhaps
- WeWork salary and level Having an onsite with WeWork early next week. Wondering what's the TC (software engineer) for each level and how the level maps to companies like FANG. Also, how is it like working there? Is growth promising and IPO soon-ish (2019/2020)?