- Offer Evaluation I have an offer from WeWork and Salesforce WeWork Software engineer L4. Base 195k Stocks 1500 stock units over 3 years (not 1.5m). So it translates to 165k over 3 yrs No signon 500 yearly refreshers Located in San Francisco They mentioned their stock is worth 110. Company is not public. Salesforc
- Wework Offer Evaluation I have an offer from wework. Software engineer L4. Base 185k Stocks 1500 over 3 years No signon 500 yearly refreshers Located in San Francisco They mentioned their stock is worth 110. Company is not public. Could you guys please evaluate and provide feedback. Have no other offers TC 150k Yoe 5
- vote High TC offer or better company offer WeWork: L6: $260k base $500k/3yr evenly vesting $50k sign on - not going to be doing complex scaling problems. $426k TC (assuming their stock holds... probably volatile stock lowering the TC a bit) Google: L5: $190k base $550k/4yr - Learning more complex problems. $330k TC Uber: L5A: $192k base $6
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Pinterest vs. WeWork vs. Lyft Data scientist role (4 YoE). TC all in the ballpark of 350k~400k. Pinterest and Lyft giving RSUs, vesting in 4 years, while WeWork stock options and vesting in 5 years. Any advice on growth (both personal and company), IPO potential, how strong the team is, company culture, etc.?
- WeWork Offer Evaluation Base 190K Stock 135K over 3 years No sign on bonus No yearly cash bonus YOE: 7 TC:160K Is this a good offer? How does one evaluate the stock options in a pre IPO company like WeWork? How does it compare to companies like Uber/Lyft/AirBnB?
- Insight into wework TC and culture I’m looking at a potential role at WeWork (either senior director or VP in tech). Anyone have any insight into what the TC might be approx? I currently am on about ~400k as a target (although about 650k actual this year). I would also be leaving about 1.5m on the table I’m invested stock. I can’t se
- Exercising WeWork Stock Options I left WeWork a while ago, still holding this account. I can purchase a couple hundred shares at around 22$ apiece. I’d write a check for ~2500 in total. Should I do it? Everyone is telling me the stock is gonna be shite soon as they go public. Unless there’s an obvious upside (I don’t know shit ab
- WeWork stop giving stock options? Can anyone inside share some lights?
- @wework Does Wework only provides with stock options or also RSU? How would the latest round affect your units?