- Amazon vs (Compass, WeWork, Snap, Twitter, Coinbase) I have an L5 offer for Amazon (no comp info yet). I'm also expecting an offer from Microsoft next week. Now, I'm cleared for onsites with the following companies: Compass, WeWork, Snap, Twitter, Coinbase Do you think any of these companies would compete with Amazon's offer (both in terms of TC and
- Wework vs compass I received offers for both L6(manager) position 14 YOE. Basically identical offers money wise. WeWork 250/475 (3 years) Compass 250/580 (4 years) My question really is which company has the better outlook from a career perspective? I know lots of negative feedback about wework on blind. I see kin
- vote Amazon vs WeWork Amazon SDE2 TC ~250k Pretty standard package WeWork hasn't given a number yet But I expect to be a similar level and number.(of course shares are paper money at this point) Regardless of money, which will be better for my future career? WeWok seems to IPO soon (this year?) Amazon is pretty stabl
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Career post wework Where should I apply post WeWork in NYC? it would be great to hear about companies that people are enjoying out there. I’m looking for a product role, but all input welcomed!
- WeWork - Applied Research Group - Written offer rescind Interviewed @ WeWork Applied research group placed out of Palo Alto, CA. Overall interview process was very smooth. They did a good job to quickly schedule phone screen and onsite to accommodate my expiring competing offer and second follow-up phone conversation for a detailed technical screen (one
- Which data science offer? I got 3 offers from three companies for business analyst/data sciency roles. Which sounds the best for my career if I want to make it to FANG as a data scientist in a year or two? This is my first job out of college and my degree is not data science related so I want to make sure I am making the r
- WeWork career, wlb, TC A friend has interview scheduled with WeWork for sales role (non-eng) in managerial position (around L6/L7). He has had terrible wlb - 65+ work week - in his current company and desperately wants to leave. Can anyone share what can he expect around: 1. TC 2. Wlb 3. career growth & opportunities 4. h