- Which newly public tech companies have the best retention? * Slack? (although looking at the executives selling stock every day, maybe retention is bad?) * Zoom? (there's probably not much long-term lock-in though) * Uber? Lyft? (I'm not sure if there's much brand loyalty) No idea because I'm a non-user: * Pinterest? * Livongo? * Cloudflare?
- Why is Zoom zoooming? The rise of Zoom stock is crazy! What gives? Sorry if I sound ignorant but isn’t Zoom just another video conferencing tool? Why the hype?
- Help with the Pre-IPO riddle? This is a truly hypothetical situation to understand how one should approach some Pre-IPO companies. Let's say I'm joining a Pre-IPO company (let's say Slack for example) before it goes public. Let's say the current stock price in the private market is: $100. Let's say I'm offered 4000 RSUs, vestin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Are recent IPOs in technology signs of tech bubble? Public markets have not reacted favorably to recent IPOs, so are investors realizing that there is a bubble in tech and stocks are overpriced? However enterprise product companies in tech have great IPO response eg. Zoom, PageDuty etc.
- Zoom ipo thoughts? When is a good time to buy zoom stock?
- Buying IPO stock..timing it per SE? So assume uber prices it stock at 1000$ and I cannot put an order pre-ipo, on the opening bell say at 9:30am when stock starts trading and however I place an order at 9:29am for a buy price of 1001$ will I get lucky? Like lyft and zoom had zoomed in IPO day but unfortunately I did not pay attention
- Zoom stock I bought it at IPO and sold it at a small gain.. but feeling like an idiot for selling... But the multiples don't make sense..