- how much is too much? YOE: 15 as java, includes 8 as android. TC: Base 150K, Rest 000 K. Location: NYC. so i see non-fang freshers at albertsons and walmart-labs, and verizon-media and jet getting paid TC $500K and $1MM in san-fran, and i wondered why not?? i went ahead and applied to some non-fang - wickr, doordash, fit
- Negotiating salary after accepting an offer I accepted an offer from Bloomberg a few months back. I was not aware of nyc taxes, cost of living and TC offered by other companies at that time. How can I ask them to increase salary? Is there any risk of rescinding the offer? Also, should I prefer audible data engineer over Bloomberg sde?
- What’s Audible internship pay scale for a non-Ivy League CS graduate in Newark ? Also, what all benefits do they get ? Does Audible provide lodging to out of town grads ? And do they pay hourly or fixed monthly salary to interns like any full time employee ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Audible vs Amazon Compensation/Benefits Speaking with a recruiter, Audible levels are different from Amazon levels. The guy mentioned an Amazon L5 is ~Audible L8? Does Audible have the same max base salary cap as Amazon? What about starting vacation (2 weeks)? Any other difference? Thanks!
- What is the average salary for SDE2 in Audible? Is choosing Audible better option than Amazon? How is the pay compare to parent Amazon.