- SWEs or Architects list your top 3 skills or more I would like to collect some data of what technical skills are hot in the market right now. Please list +/- 3 of your technical skills, mention your location, TC and YoE as well. Examples: Cloud computing for developers, AWS, azure, etc. Solution architecting AI / ML IoT Security Block chain ...
- Building career on Microsoft technology Hi, throughout my career I have worked on C#/.net/Azure etc. I have not exposed myself to Java/open source/AWS technologies. Will this be a bottleneck problem in the long run of my career? If so how to mitigate it? PS: I work for Microsoft Azure
- Python is not preferred for MS coding challenges? I was talking to a recruiter for an azure hiring event and was told that the team prefer c++, c# or Java, and she specifically said the manager told her Python is not preferred. Is this the norm for MS coding challenges?
- link Salesforce SFO or Microsoft Redmond I recently got offers from Salesforce SFO for MTS position and Microsft Redmond for SDE2 ( Sfdc- 155k + 75k stocks + 10 k joining & MSFT - 140k + 30k stocks + 40k joining ). I am unable to decide which company to go for : In salesforce I got offer from lightening data platform which is part of d
- Work in cloud or work in storage? SSD firmware guy in Bay Area here with about 10+ year under my belt. Recently discovered blind and was shocked that so many people with much less experience are making so much more at FANG. Currently making about 160k base and a TC of about 190k, all cash. Thinking about trying out in AWS, Azure, F
- Java and AWS top subjects I'm joining a new company within a couple of months, looking forward to hit the ground running, although I never used AWS (used to work for Azure) and my experience in Java is ok. So looking for a list of readings, courses to get up to speed with this stack. So if you use this tech stack day in day
- link looking for side project -Full stack architect over 15 yoe Advanced :Asp.net sql server jquery Experienced : java node.js aws Mongodb redis Azure Based in NY 100 hr
- Interview I haven't interviewed in the last 6 years outside of MS. I am a Site Reliability Engineer and wanted to check the pulse in the market for Micosoft Stack. Have experience in c#, powershell, Azure cloud. Is it a must to have experience in Linux, chef,puppet and java to even get a interview call?
- Linux/C/Java inside Azure? Which areas of Azure are most heavily investing in Linux / C / Java / other related technologies outside of the traditional Windows/C# ecosystem? If you are hiring L64 Engineers, ping me!
- vote Career path I am a full stack developer (Java) and have developed distributed services both on Azure and AWS. What would be a good add on to this?