- Salary of L3 Software engineer in Google, Zurich I have 4+ years of experience, interviewed for software engineer in site reliability engineering in Zurich. Just passed the HC and waiting for executive committee approval. If everything is okay, what salary can I expect?
- Consequences of Reneging I went through the process with a few companies this last SDE job search, ended up getting the run-around from Google's HC, so I accepted a solid offer from a well-known tech company and pushed out the start date. Apparently my G recruiter was able to pull something off and I got an offer from them
- Google HC Recruiter is asking for salary expectations before sending packet to HC. I am going for a pgm and have about 5 yoe - what should i ask for?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google PgM L4 Salary Hi, I have passed HC review and been approved for Program Manager L4. I have a couple of teams interested in moving forward with me, located in Mountain View/Sunnyvale. My compensation at my current job is $132k. I’ve been working as a contractor so that is my TC. I have around 4 years of experi
- Google low ball? Passed HC - told I'm slotted as L4 (PM) and gave some salary expectations. This is for bay area. Recruiter told me she'll try but base is usually 120k? And asking for 350k gsu is too high? Comp seems ridiculously low. Is this legit?
- Google Program Manager salary Future position is in Mountain View- Program Manager (Non Tech) Currently PM@ at Amazon 2 YOE @ Amazon 5 YOE Total in Supply Chain Current TC is 140K in Seattle Based on my calculation this salary in California would be 160 K plus 15%- 20% comes to 190K. Is this reasonable to ask for? Currently r
- Google Post Interview Questionaire Post on-site (non Tech PrgMgr) my recruiter recently emailed me telling me that the feedback from the interviewers is very positive and that she wants to move to the HC and needs the following information. Can someone help with the best way is to answer these questions: 1) What are your base salary
- Google Comp I'm waiting for my packet to be sent to HC (early next week). The recruiter called me yesterday to get an idea of salary expectations and TC numbers. Is this normal? Also I've heard recruiters tend to low ball, but wondering what the incentive is for them to low ball?
- Google L4 salary expectation I have passed through interview and HC round and done team matching also. What salary I should expect at L4 level for front end role. Please share details components wise.
- AWS interview I've been invited onsite for final rounds of interviews with AWS (non-technical). They've asked for my "expected compensation (including base, bonus and equity vesting this year)" - can anyone recommend how to respond to this? I am currently paid quite under market and don't want that to hinder any
- Google PgM L4 compensation 6 years total experience Non technical role Interviews went good, awaiting HC approval, Need help with salary expectations 140 base 150 rsu 30 sign on bonus Is this within range, lowball, or too high? Location Kirkland/Seattle
- Google L4 interaction design in Los Angeles I’m told I’ve been approved by the HC. Wondering what kind of comp I should be expecting or should negotiate for. I have about 7 years of experience. Base salary range recruiter told me we’re lower than I expected, but don’t have experience with big company equity and bonus packages. Also curious i
- Google recruiter asking for salary requirements I just passed the HC today (at T4 think). During the call to tell me my recruiter asked for salary requirements. TBH, I didn't think Google asked that question so I wasn't prepared. I thought Google's usual MO was to put the offer together first based on interview performance and competing offers
- Google L4 PGM TC Range Clear the HC and waiting for the VP approval. Recruiter asked me salary expectation. What is the normal range for the L4 PGM role in google. Current TC 150K (I know I am poor) with 5 YOE. Please help!
- L5/L6 Overlap on TC for Google? I’m in HC for a TPM role at Google, and looking for some TC expectations. The role was originally listed as an L5; based on interview performance the hiring manager is advocating for me as an L6 with HC. How much TC overlap is there between L5 and L6, specifically on the base salary? I told them bef
- Salesforce comp process? How does SFDC determine compensation / offers? Salary bands/ranges? HC / comp committee? Hiring manager or recruiter influence? Thanks!!!
- Google HWE position L5 offer expectation I’ve got approval from HC and waiting for exec’s approval and initial offer. I was told my level will be 5. After reasonable negotiation, how much total offer package (and if possible, breaking down base salary, initial RSU, signing bonus, cash bonus target, etc) would be? I don’t have a competing
- Google post interview process 1) who creates the package to present to hiring committee? Recruiter or hiring manager? 2) do they hint on the level in the package? Or hc decides that independently? How/when do you get a chance to highlight that you have an MBA? 3) does TAM comes engineering role or a non tech role ladder? 4) bo