- Walmart/Jet compensation for Sr SWE Hello, I am kind of finalizing my team matching interviews at Jet/Walmart for the Hoboken office. I am interviewing with other companies too and will soon be able to get competing offers. Based on what i learnt online, they don't really negotiate RSU. It's 40k vests over 4 years so you get 10k per
- how much is too much? YOE: 15 as java, includes 8 as android. TC: Base 150K, Rest 000 K. Location: NYC. so i see non-fang freshers at albertsons and walmart-labs, and verizon-media and jet getting paid TC $500K and $1MM in san-fran, and i wondered why not?? i went ahead and applied to some non-fang - wickr, doordash, fit
- Jet compensation Hi, I received verbal offer from Jet. Recruiter asked me for expected salary. Location : Hoboken, NJ Company : Jet (Walmart) Role : Senior Software engineer Exp: 4.5 yrs How much can I expect? Thanks
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link SALARY 1$ -Facebook spent $22.6m to keep Mark Zuckerberg safe last year https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/apr/13/facebook-spends-226m-to-keep-mark-zuckerberg-safe-last-year Facebook more than doubled the money it spent on top executive Mark Zuckerberg’s security in 2018 to $22.6m, a regulatory filing has showed. Zuckerberg drew a base salary of $1 for the pa
- link Walmart salaries and locations Hi all, Based on the limited salary reports i found online. It seems like Walmart in NY pays the same salary as SF. I have another question too. Is the salary structure for Jet.com same as Walmart? How about Walmart vs Walmart ecommerce vs Walmart labs? Are they different in terms of salary?