- Quant Company new grad SWE salaries I'm essentially trying to maximize TC to FIRE. After getting an internship offer at Jane Street which pays almost double what I made as an intern at Google, I'm interested in new grad salaries for quant companies like Jane Street, Citadel, Two Sigma, etc.. Also, how high does TC go in these compan
- Jump Trading UK Hey folks, I received an offer from Jump Trading for the core development team recently. It has not been overly good from my perspective compared to what I have at SAP or other options that might materialize quite soon. Base 95k GBP, 10k first year guaranteed bonus for Bristol, not London. It ha
- TC Staff SWE in Hedge Funds every time I hear about hedge funds I hear crazy salaries. E.g. Staff SWE at 600-800k while in big tech would be 300-450k TC But I still dont know if they are talking about quant engineers and not software engineers. Does anyone have some data around these? eg two sigma, jump trading, bridgewater,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salary quant hedge - Macro manager What is the expected salary at a hedge fund as a macro manager for a roles that requires a MSc in Data from an Ivy, strong data and finance skills and 5+ years of work experience ? Top 3 hedge fund globally The role is about strategy and operational efficiency, and include resource coordination and
- Wells Fargo Analytical Consultant vs Quant Analy. Consultant? What’s the difference between the two jobs? I have an interview for Analytical Consultant 5 they said base is around $125K in Charlotte. A differnr recruiter from Wells wants to interview me for Quant Analytics Consultant 1 and he didn’t tell me the salary, so no clue what to expect. What are the m
- What Salary Can I Expect? Pursuing two opportunities and no idea what salary to expect. One is a "Quant Analyst - Data Science" role wanting 1-5 years experience. Other is an AI/ML Software Developer building neural networks with Python and tensor flow wanting 2+ years of experience. Both in Philadelphia. Give you and idea
- Switching from Tech to Quant roles (with PhD) Do companies like Citadel / Two Sigma consider ML engineers with a few experience for quantitative researcher roles, or do they mostly prefer fresh-out-of-school candidates? How hard is it to transition from tech into quant finance? I recently graduated with a PhD in a quantitative field from a top
- Comp for Part Time Quant Hello, I am offered a part time WFH job as a quant platform developer for a startup quant hedge fund. The role is mainly on the infrastructure operations with some opportunity to get into research. Have a Core Engineering Phd from top Ivy League. Only internship experience in this field. What is t
- Quant with MFE but without PhD I'm planning the transition of SWE to quant career. However I only have CS Master degree. So I'm planning to apply for MFE degree. My motivation of switching to quant is, I think quant works closer to money, so the salary and money prospect in future could be better. Another reason is maybe quants
- Top grad school Assuming I can get into a top 10 school for a masters in CS, would it be worth it to leave my current job as a SWE to go to grad school? Reasons for grad school: - top school for better chance at quant roles (2S, JS, etc) - more networking - an extra life experience - also interested in analyst rol
- Quant Researcher salaries Saw a comment earlier about a 1 yoe getting an offer off 400k TC Can someone in that line of work shed some light here?
- Highest base salary for HFT or quant? What is the highest base you have seen in a HFT or quant non-pm role? I am guessing it tops around 500k including signon.
- Avg Google Quant Analyst TC? Currently a DS at Amazon and in the interview process for quant analyst at Google. I was wondering what is some avg quant analyst salary by level? Glassdoor seems awfully low and has too big of a range for additional pay. Any kind of suggestions will be very good.
- Financial Engineer Career I have the opportunity to take a role as a Financial Engineer in LA and wanted to learn more about the role and future opportunities. Is the future salary progression greater for FE versus SWE? Is it possible to go onto becoming a quant at a trading firm? How do the hours compare? Any useful informa