- Comp for Part Time Quant Hello, I am offered a part time WFH job as a quant platform developer for a startup quant hedge fund. The role is mainly on the infrastructure operations with some opportunity to get into research. Have a Core Engineering Phd from top Ivy League. Only internship experience in this field. What is t
- Quant with MFE but without PhD I'm planning the transition of SWE to quant career. However I only have CS Master degree. So I'm planning to apply for MFE degree. My motivation of switching to quant is, I think quant works closer to money, so the salary and money prospect in future could be better. Another reason is maybe quants
- Top grad school Assuming I can get into a top 10 school for a masters in CS, would it be worth it to leave my current job as a SWE to go to grad school? Reasons for grad school: - top school for better chance at quant roles (2S, JS, etc) - more networking - an extra life experience - also interested in analyst rol
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Quant Researcher salaries Saw a comment earlier about a 1 yoe getting an offer off 400k TC Can someone in that line of work shed some light here?
- Highest base salary for HFT or quant? What is the highest base you have seen in a HFT or quant non-pm role? I am guessing it tops around 500k including signon.
- Avg Google Quant Analyst TC? Currently a DS at Amazon and in the interview process for quant analyst at Google. I was wondering what is some avg quant analyst salary by level? Glassdoor seems awfully low and has too big of a range for additional pay. Any kind of suggestions will be very good.
- Financial Engineer Career I have the opportunity to take a role as a Financial Engineer in LA and wanted to learn more about the role and future opportunities. Is the future salary progression greater for FE versus SWE? Is it possible to go onto becoming a quant at a trading firm? How do the hours compare? Any useful informa