- Wonderful experience with a Recruiter Phase I: Interview - I applied online for a senior data scientist role at a large healthcare company in Minneapolis. An internal recruiter directly set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I did well and they scheduled an onsite within 4-5 days. I eventually got the offer within a co
- Getting a salary worth your time, sh*t posts in LinkedIn timeline It says: >>>> Salary negotiations are notoriously difficult for job seekers. Compensation consultant Victoria Pynchon offered some advice on how to discuss salary with a potential employer in the latest edition of #GetHired. Some suggestions: - Know your market value (me: Better to come
- link Cisco's recruiter pestering for my salary and other offers It's been 2 months in since I started with phone screen and recruiter is very slow in responding and taking about 3 weeks for each next step, so far 2 phone screens and one on-site in last two months. During the on-site, the lead engineer saying " you are open in the market for long time as I first
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Software engineer salaries prior to financial crisis I routinely hear folks making well over 300K salary in FANG companies. E.g. L5 eng in G makes around 350K. How were salaries in these companies in say 2006 before the financial crisis. Economy and job market was good back then but I never heard of such salaries back then. Just curious whether salar
- Amazon vs Flipkart I have seen many quora answers, but still I have confusion on who does better. Do not compare Amazon with Flipkart. But please compare Amazon India with Flipkart. Who is better in terms of, 1. User experience 2. Which Online shopping people's trust the most? 3. Revenue/Yearly turnover 4. As Am