- Offer evaluation Microsoft l61, Google L3 and Amazon SDE2 One of my friend is doing master's and got offers from google, ms and amazon. He had 2 years work ex in ml prior to master's in a unicorn outside US. He needs help making a decision. He is interested in working on ml. Amazon Sunnyvale - SDE 2 Alexa ai - nlp + software engineering work Microsoft
- Microsoft vs Apple (Hyderabad) I am currently an SDE2 at Amazon with 3yoe in total. I have offers from Microsoft and Apple. I'm having tough time deciding which option to go ahead with? Could you please comment on factors like quality of work, hike or target percentage, work culture, timings, perks Work: 1. Microsoft in the wxp
- 8 years old with no tech experience, too late for FAANG and >300k TC? Hi everyone. I go to a top feeder elementary school and I’m hoping to get multiple offers from FAANG with >300k TC. I'm trying to transfer to a target middle school soon so I can work my way into an elite prep HS -> HYPS -> FAANG. I just got a piggy bank but a few friends already have internships l
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Money 💰 Decided to go back to China in 5 years and join my family business. SDE - Which companies should I target if I just care about making highest amount of money and enjoy maximum perks in next 5 years ?
- I rejected Wework midlevel engineer offer I rejected my wework offer for fulltime midlevel software engineer in SF. It was my first offer when I started job searching this year. I got 150k base with $90k RSUs across 3 years. No sign bonus, no annual target bonus, no free foods. Location is Salesforce tower in Downtown SF. I interviewed in
- Transition to FAANG from public sector As the posts suggests. Recently started looking to leave public sector, (Federal Government), and have been targeting usual suspects. Looking mostly @ non-SDE types roles, i.e. TPM, Prod Mgr, and other relevant business side roles. Anyone make the leap? How has it gone? Currently YOE: 12 TC: 1
- Visa’s pitch to me I understand your comp and title are higher than our target comp and title but we have nice perks and you can occasionally work from home.