- Google 84% revenue from ads ..other revenue including cloud is very very less Google failed products: Google Wave. It could have been Slack. Orkut. It could have been Facebook. Google+. It could have been Snapchat or WhatsApp. Google Hangouts on Air. It could have been Facebook Live or Periscope. Google Answers. It could have been Quora. Google Catalog Search. It could have
- Why are Google products such trash? Of the top of my head.. Google Play Music and YouTube Music are trash compared to Spotify. Android Auto is buggy as hell. For a tier 1 tech company attracting the best talent, I cannot comprehend why it's products are such trash.
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- A direction for- Android dev/flutter - Faang ? Hi, I am Native Android developer (i too manage small team of 4 devs)Graduate computer science with almost 4.5YOE, TC $15k (location: chennai,india). What should be obvious choice, leave job prepare for FAANG(or anything better ) ?, but none post shows how to for Android/mobile dev. All videos on
- Isn't Goog undervalued? Goog has YouTube which is atleast worth the same as Netflix. Ads network : 10 times that of FB. Google Cloud: Still small but a lot of growth potential and this market has place for 3 big players. Productivity tools : GDocs on web is much better than office 365. Waymo: Could be big. Playstore networ
- Mobile app development : industry standard I have an idea let's say something like CamScanner How do I go about building application? Can I see the YouTube videos for iOS and Android? Is there any specific requirement sets or guidelines followed in companies like fb, google, Twitter? Should I develop iOS and Android separately or is there