- vote Are my projects bad (in order to get into Google or any top tier comp.)? Looking for honest feedback and how to improv I made a few side projects in the past years. I just looked at what other people did and I'm humbled. Now I want to have a reality check. Are my projects sh*t or is it any good to make any impressions? I'm looking for honest feedback and would listen to any improvement suggestions you would give to
- Why are Google products such trash? Of the top of my head.. Google Play Music and YouTube Music are trash compared to Spotify. Android Auto is buggy as hell. For a tier 1 tech company attracting the best talent, I cannot comprehend why it's products are such trash.
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google 84% revenue from ads ..other revenue including cloud is very very less Google failed products: Google Wave. It could have been Slack. Orkut. It could have been Facebook. Google+. It could have been Snapchat or WhatsApp. Google Hangouts on Air. It could have been Facebook Live or Periscope. Google Answers. It could have been Quora. Google Catalog Search. It could have
- Isn't Goog undervalued? Goog has YouTube which is atleast worth the same as Netflix. Ads network : 10 times that of FB. Google Cloud: Still small but a lot of growth potential and this market has place for 3 big players. Productivity tools : GDocs on web is much better than office 365. Waymo: Could be big. Playstore networ
- mini projectors Does anyone use a mini projector to watch YouTube or Netflix on the wall with an android or iPhone device? Trying to figure out the best one to buy
- A direction for- Android dev/flutter - Faang ? Hi, I am Native Android developer (i too manage small team of 4 devs)Graduate computer science with almost 4.5YOE, TC $15k (location: chennai,india). What should be obvious choice, leave job prepare for FAANG(or anything better ) ?, but none post shows how to for Android/mobile dev. All videos on
- Mobile app development : industry standard I have an idea let's say something like CamScanner How do I go about building application? Can I see the YouTube videos for iOS and Android? Is there any specific requirement sets or guidelines followed in companies like fb, google, Twitter? Should I develop iOS and Android separately or is there