- link Salary Negotiation for L4 at Google My recruiter wants to know my expected salary for L4. Not sure how to answer this. I want to make the high end of the band. My friend who works at Google has an internal spreadsheet that people circulate with their salaries, like levels.fyi. The salaries on their are a lot lower than on levels. I
- Yearly pay increase @ wayfair What’s the usual yearly salary increase for L4 engineering manager at wayfair. Also does wayfair give stock refreshers?
- How much is the salary for Senior Software Engineer At Wayfair in Boston? How much is the salary for Senior Software Engineer At Wayfair? And what percentage is bonus and Rsu?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- got my first US job, where do i go from here? my base salary will be 135k, tc about 190k in boston. What do i do from here? what should my main focus be? im leaving finance (as a dev) to join wayfair. ive heard bad things but ill leave it to my own experience to decide if its for me or not. Nothing to lose at this point.
- Wayfair L3 PM salary? Interviewing for L3 PM position at Wayfair. What to expect for base and stocks (total & per year)? Sign-on bonus?
- Lower salary for restricted stock? I’ve been talking with some folks at Wayfair. The recruiter shared that “no one makes above $200k here, not even the founders. Everything is made up in bonus and restricted stock units.” Is this true? Seems hard to believe and it sounds like they would try match my current base salary through addit
- Housing for work at Wayfair Boston Hi friends, I'm joining Wayfair in a month and I'm looking for housing options. I have a car and need your suggestions regarding housing. Can you please share your knowledge around the topic? To contribute to the community, My salary details are as follows: 125k+10kbonus+15kstocks per year for 4 ye
- Hows work culture at WayFair Going for an onsite at Wayfair next week. How is the culture? Are they good paymaster for experienced folks? Other than base salary what other compensation can be expected