- link [AMA] Interview tips after a recent round of offers (380~500k) TLDR: Offers ranging 380k~500k from Facebook, Uber, and 2 other companies. Non-exceptional IC with 5 years of experience. Interview tips are nuanced and its your loss if you don’t read. ### About me ### Software engineer with 5 yoe in the bay. B.Eng (not comp sci) in a well-known school. Mostly se
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- Leetcode video recommendations As I try some questions, I am unable to understand the algorithm/approach, so I try to look up a video on YouTube for that question. This gives me an overview of the approach which helps me understand the solutions that other people have posted and also help me develop my own code. I see a lot of C
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to get more youtube subscribers ? Cracking the algorithm? I just recently started a YouTube channel, and wanted to get more information about how the YouTube algorithm works. I have a couple of directions I can take my channel in terms of content, but I want my content to also allow me to eventually get more subscribers and maybe even earn some money. Si
- vote An Algorithm that costs Alphabet $70B in market cap Could be a clickbait article  but I think Youtube did the right thing by updating their algorithm to reduce “borderline” contents , at the cost of declining in clickthrough rate. Do you agree with Youtube’s decision?  https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/04/30/youtube-algorithm-changes-negativel
- YouTube trending algorithm bias How does the YouTube trending algorithm work. It appears to have a liberal bias. Some very popular videos (Ex: PewDiePie) almost never show up as trending. Is the YouTube trending algorithm biased?
- On the KMP interview... Was reading a thread on blind about someone asking it in an interview. How would it be seriously possible for one to come up with the backtracking table algorithm on the spot? That algorithm took several years to the KMP guys to develop and they even published a paper, how can one expect to reinven
- System Design Interviews : What do the interviewers look for ? I've been reading through Grokking the System Design Interview, System Design Primer for past couple of days but I'm still not sure how to approach the interviews(or rather, what the interviewer will be looking for) For e.g if the question is Design a video distribution system, there are so many as
- link Google Announces Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index Change it to say "it won't index" and add "doctoring the YouTube algorithm" and it's true. https://www.theonion.com/google-announces-plan-to-destroy-all-information-it-can-1819567986