- Lab126 or Google? Got offers from both place in the bay area and can't decide... The project at Lab126 seems more interesting (its secret so can't know exactly what it is) but I'm afraid of the WLB. Anyone working there could comment? Do you also have free parking there or you need to pay? Google seems to be the "c
- Leaving Amazon Waiting for the post- holiday party to start, might as well write a post. Amazon has been good to me. Learned a lot in two years, and got promoted 1 year in. Met awesome people, had unlimited booze access, and watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube and twitch at my desk. In many ways, AMZN re
- Amazon SDM or Nvidia Senior EM? Dear Blinders, Please provide your comments on these two choices. Which one would you choose and why? A. Amazon lab126 SDM l6 B. Nvidia Senior EM Both in bay area, similar comp atleast for first 2 years after which it is all dependent on stocks and no one can guess what
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon Lab126 offer? I had an interview with Amazon lab126 for FireOS and I was told that I would soon have an offer. I'm 3yrs exp here at AMD. What does a typical offer should I expect? I'm a Sr software development here making 125 base? Does Amazon offer good RSU refresh for 2nd yr onward? Edit: I'm in Bay Area Than
- How is Amazon Lab126? Hear people cribbing about Amazon WLB n all but never clear what part of Amazon. Is it the same with Lab126? I am aware of the weird stock and bonus vesting periods. More curious about the culture.
- Amazon Lab126 Sr. PMT TC? Whats the TC for Lab126 Sr. PMT role with 11 yoe? Base? Sign on year 1/year 2? RSU break down? Did some research, the numbers are all over the chart for Amazon (because of different BUs). This questions is particularly for Lab126, not other BUs.