- Qualcomm Asic Design offer I wanted to know if this is a good offer Qualcomm, SD Sr. Asic design engineer YOE : 4 Base : 115,879 RSU : 28k Joining bonus : 30k
- Amd vs Cisco offer Which one would u pick? Got two offers. Both asic test engineer positions Yoe 14 AMD Location Austin tx Mts level Base 110k Sign on 10k Bonus potentially 10 percent No RSU Product: cpu CISCO Location milpitas ca Grade 10 Base 145k Sign on 15k in Bonus potentially 15 percent With RSU Product: asic
- Intel : Offer at Bay area How much can I expect from Intel at Job Grade 8 with 18 yrs of exp in ASIC Physical Design? Please give me an idea about base pay, RSU and joining bonus.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Apple or Microsoft (hardware)? I have two offers - Microsoft (Xbox team) and Apple (design verification). I’m trying to decide between the two. Both are very different HW roles though - at Apple it’s a traditional DV role at an ASIC team, at Microsoft it’s with a product/client facing team that requires hardware expertise. WLB,
- Qcom principal engr (hardware, Asic)TC (base, bonus, rsu) in san diego. What is the minimum TC? What is Qcom principal engr (hardware, Asic) TC (base, bonus, rsu) in san diego. What is the minimum TC?
- vote Qcom tc : 190k (base : 158, bonus+ rsu: 32), ~15 yr exp, asic in san diego, is this in par with market rate? Is 190k tc, for a ~15 yr exp, sr.staff, qcom, san diego. I have a house and (just)working spouse(not in qc) and kid. Is it a good idea to look for jobs for better salary? Where Should I move to Austin or bay area for long term settlement. Scope of career growth is limited. As people up in hierarch
- Offer evaluation (Apple) Can you evaluate this offer from Apple? (Cupertino, ASIC design, 11 year experience after phd) Base:180K RSU: 160K (=40K per year) Sign on: 65K Relocations: moving cost + 1 month base salary Additional Questions: 1. How can I calculate the TC from this numbers? 2. Can you guess the job level? HR d