- Google L4 Program Manager - Hardware ( Pixel, Nest, Home etc) I am going for Onsite in the next few days... the recruiter called yesterday to give me some info and prep for Onsite .. after letting me know who are the folks she touched base on numbers. Her initial numbers are 130K Base, 15% bonus and 100K In stock over 4 years no sign on ... Does this sound rig
- Mercedes/Daimler Self driving offer I have an offer from Mercedes with Autonomous Driving group, the numbers are still in the working. Work : I am going to be working on Perception algorithms. That is something that i have not worked on and always wanted to get in. The team seemed pretty cool when i talked to them. Comp: have no i
- Expecting Waymo offer at L7/L8 mgmt level, need advise? Researched blind but could not found good details. I am doing good at current company and getting paid ok. However autonomous car future look bright and growth can be big. So interesting in joining them if they give good enough offer. However other threads on blind mention that they just match exist
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Still a good time to buy Tesla model 3? With the stocks plunging wondering about the issues a Tesla owners might face. Please tell us your experience about owning one, which model and is 6k for full autonomous driving worth it?
- Cruise autonomous offer evaluation Experience: 4 years TC offered: $260k for first 4 years (including PSUs) Location: SF Current title: SDE II (L5) Want to know RSU/PSU refresher policy at Cruise autonomous.. also if RSUs/PSUs offered at the end of year 1, when would the new RSU/PSU vest? My TC at Twitch is around $210k but conside
- Autonomous Vehicle dept. expecting positive response after interview @nVIDIA 4 years total/3 years relevant work experience. Attented interview for autonomous vehicle department. What TC to expect (would be great if base, stocks, joining bonus split can be provided).