- vote best Data Science online course/resources I am currently a python programmer (6yoe, TC 275k) and I want to switch to a data science/ML role, ideally in bioinformatics. There are quite a few websites offering courses. My question is, which of these is the best - both in terms of learning the necessary skills, and reputable among employers (i
- How do you find paid programming courses that aren't from MOOC's or SEO BS "educational" platforms? Through video course format, I want to learn more technologies like: - GraphQL - es6 - Vue - pytorch - Apache Kafka, NiFi - even revisit fundamental stuff in more detail like OOP and data structures in Python I am willing to use free materials and YouTube videos (like the legendary traversy media)
- C++ bootcamp I keep getting pinged for positions because I have the domain expertise but consistently get turned down for not having a production c++ background. I can code numerical stuff pretty well in languages like python, Julia, but keep running into this chicken or the egg problem. Anyone know of a good c
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- CS Degree and career progression I have an MS in engineering management and Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get my masters in CS thoughts? Does Udacity or other software related combination courses here and there would suffice? I know kinda open ended but, just wanted to see what your thoughts are. Ps : just downl
- General Inquiry About Getting Started I have a B.S. in mechanical engineering, 2+ years experience as an HVAC sales engineer in the Philadelphia area, am a self-taught programmer, mostly know Java/C++, looking for backend work. Taking a Coursera course on machine learning right now, ultimate goal to get into the self driving car industr