- Cloudflare employees, are you ready to be millionaires with the IPO? Or Cloudflare did not give much stock options for its employees.
- Which newly public tech companies have the best retention? * Slack? (although looking at the executives selling stock every day, maybe retention is bad?) * Zoom? (there's probably not much long-term lock-in though) * Uber? Lyft? (I'm not sure if there's much brand loyalty) No idea because I'm a non-user: * Pinterest? * Livongo? * Cloudflare?
- Will these companies offer more than FB? I’m currently in the interview process for a new grad swe position. I have a new grad offer from FB for $110k salary, $160k rsu/4 years $65k sign on. I was offered interviews at: Caspar AI Asana Stripe Airbnb Rubrik Robinhood Optiver Trading Cloudflare Confluent Affinity Snap (Application Security
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- New grad salary at CloudFlare So I just got an offer from CloudFlare as a systems engineer. It's my first job after finishing university (not counting co-op) and I would like to know the standard salary + stocks. Thanks for your help
- Does cloudflare provide RSU (or options) for Systems engineers and SRE? I have been reached by a Recruiter. Would like to know that whether Cloudflare provides any stock in their compensation for everyone? Would appreciate the responses.
- Compensation for senior software engineer at Cloudflare I have an on-site coming up for Cloudflare. I love the company and product but the recruiter already scares me a bit about telling me that they are paying in the "startup range". Any insider salaries from Cloudflare? More specifically interested into the RSU part... current TC at small startup: 18
- link Cloudflare IPO Looks like it is doing well - anyone at Cloudflare getting some good money off this IPO? CNBC: Cloudflare stock pops 24% in first day of trading. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/13/cloudflare-stock-pops-20percent-in-first-day-of-trading.html