- Thoughts on starting at one of these companies as a new grad? Are my ratings valid? taking into account growth, expected TC, IPO potential (or for snap it's how their stock has been doing). no evidence for any of these, just kinda reading what people online say. 1-best, 5-worst. 1. Robinhood 2. Blend 3. Doordash 4. Credit Karma 5. Snap
- vote PayPal or CK? ~ same TC after tax Worse benefits at Credit Karma Paper money (Credit Karma) vs (some) RSUs and ESPP (PayPal) Worth it to take TC, benefits loss to work at CK?
- vote Happy but possible visa issues I am pretty happy at Credit Karma with my manager and growth and all. My manager is pretty cool at CK, perks are nice, annual stock refresher starting this year. WLB is very good (chill team). I have 2 H1B chances left and CK really can't do much if I am unlucky both the times & some companies won'
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salary expectation at Credit Karma What base + stock + bonus can I expect at Credit karma for a senior engineer with 9 years of experience?
- vote Box vs. Credit Karma Which one to join? Same title, base salary is almost identical, Sign/on is the same. Box RSU 15,000 at $25.14 as of today Credit Karma RSU 10,700 at $14.40 pre IPO valuation according to the recruiter.
- Re: credit karma (NC) vs cornerstone (LA) My friend graduated from Masters and received 2 offers, one from Credit Karma and one from Cornerstone OnDemand. Credit Karma - Software Engineer location: Charlotte, NC The company is not yet public so stocks are hidden assets. Cornerstone - Associate Software Engineer location: Los Angeles, CA
- Credit Karma Data Science How is the Data Science team at Credit Karma ( culture, wlb)? What about compensation structure ( annual bonus %, any 401k match, rsu/ stock options)?
- link Stock option violations Anybody else see this? Should I be worried? https://medium.com/@peterhfrank/credit-karma-fined-160-000-by-sec-for-withholding-information-from-employees-on-stock-options-91413df6464a