- Recent Google L6 Offer Passed HC for L6, recruiter asked for expectations. I shared my current TC at a public company ($550k) and also the fact that have another management competing offer from a unicorn company. She said no way to get to $550k and they won’t match unless i have a competing offer. She was talking about li
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Google L6 EM mountain view compensation Hi all, (Googlers especially) Current L6 Amazon SDM with AI/ML/big data background with TC touching $450+ due to stock growth. 8 yrs total yoe and 4 years in management. HC approved and I need to negotiate comp with Google for L6 EM next week. I have competing offers both Amazon internal and othe
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to prepare for Google offer? I interviewed with G (MTV) Monday and this morning my recruiter told she received all feedbacks; all of them are hire recommendations. Subsequently, this noon, she said my package would appear on Hiring Committee tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. She's also trying to schedule some meetings with hiring ma
- link Comparing Offers (updated Tableau offer) I have 5 years experience in software engineering and recently received the following offers. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Amazon (Ads tech) – New York : Base – 165K, Equity – 84shares (as of today($1693/share) 142K, Sign-on: $50K (first year), $50K (second year) Oracle (OCI) – S
- Will google reject you for asking too much TC hey experts, i am a new grad with 1.5 YOE, just pass google HC and team match. recruiter said next would be VP approval. i have heard some stories about rejected by VP, is it related to the TC you are asking? As a junior dev like me, what TC should I ask. I do have a offer from MSFT with 120k base 1
- Choosing Google vs. Oculus tl;dr Interviewed at both Google consumer hardware and Oculus/FB for HW Design (RTL) role. Waiting on HC on both. Want insight about long term career prospects. Long version: I am waiting on HC decision on both companies for RTL Design role. Don’t know comp numbers yet and will share once I do. Oc
- Should I negotiate base, stock or sign on bonus? HC just approved me and I’m talking to the recruiter about comp now. Can anyone share how to think about negotiating base, stock and sign on bonus? Which one has bigger wiggle room and which one is more important in the long run? It’s easier to put base into perspective because there’s more info on
- Google Post Interview Questionaire Post on-site (non Tech PrgMgr) my recruiter recently emailed me telling me that the feedback from the interviewers is very positive and that she wants to move to the HC and needs the following information. Can someone help with the best way is to answer these questions: 1) What are your base salary
- Comp expectation for google l4 3 yoe, swe role, l4 level from hc, strong interview feedback, mtv How likely will my ask get accepted if ask for Base 145 Stock 340 Sign on 50 Can I do better on any item? Or is it better to lower expectation?
- GCP L6 Offer help Cleared all interviews. submitted pre-packet info for HC. Non engineering role. Not a program manager. Business role what is the high range for L6. I have strong feedback from all interviewers, Hiring manager and also Skip level hiring manager. HC needs to approve. Need help from some of the
- Negotiating TC for Google Passed HC last week and my recruiter wants me to give him a starting TC for negotiations. I've been at Amazon for 1 year after graduating from a top CS university for BA (if it matters). Here's what I'm thinking since they will go lower: Base 115 Stock 150 Bonus 20 This is for the Seattle office.
- Google recruiter asking for salary requirements I just passed the HC today (at T4 think). During the call to tell me my recruiter asked for salary requirements. TBH, I didn't think Google asked that question so I wasn't prepared. I thought Google's usual MO was to put the offer together first based on interview performance and competing offers
- Google ux research compensation Hi all, I'm looking for a bit of feedback on what kind of compensation I should be expecting in my offer from Google. Background: made it through HC and am currently in talks with recruiter about a role and compensation expectations. The role is based in NYC. More background: - currently a Sr. UX
- Google TPM - L5 expected compensation Recruiter asked me comp details before submitting to HC. Can you please suggest how much is standard compensation ( Base+Stock+Sign-on+Bonus) for TPM role(Bayarea) with 15yrs exp ?