- FB Rockstar Intern Rating looking for referrals i receieved GE rating from FB for 2020 return offer. making the jump to software engineering at hedge funds/trading. i have strong interviewing skills and will grind hard for any interview i can get. specifially, i am looking at: Citadel Hudson River Trading Jane Street Optiver Tower Research Capit
- What trading app do you use I see multiple posts here of people trading stocks. I would like to jump into this too. Any suggestions on what app should i use to do that ? I have heard of Robin hood. Also what is the min. amt that I need to start trading. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- What is it like being a trader? I'm a junior still in undergrad (top 10 USNews despite not being a typical CS target) and am pondering trying my hand at quant/trader interviews. So I wanted to ask, what is it like being a quant or trader at firms like Citadel, HRT, Jump...etc? Is it high pressure and how are the hours like? I tra
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Pay at Trading Firms compared to FANG For a senior software engineer, who pays more: trading firms like Jump Trading/Jane street or Two Sigma or Facebook/Google/Netflix? At the intern and new grad level it's clear that it is the trading firms. However because of limited data points and the complication of stocks it's less clear how eac
- Weed stocks, anyone else investing? My Robinhood portfolio is slowly filling up with cannibus stocks. Anyone else getting in on this action? Bought Tilray at $20 and it’s now trading at $60 today. Jumped in on Cronos as well. Now I’m thinking about Canopy Growth due to their partnership with Constellation Brands (Corona, Modelo). An