- What is your Total compensation (Network Engineer) in FANNG???Plz mention level/base/rsu/bonus/sign on Being in Juniper... My TC is.. Level 4...137base...30k Rsu for 3 years... 15% bonus.... 8k sign on Total Yoe - 4.5 yrs in Bay Area with a masters degree from USA
- FANNG expectation/preparation for Network Engineer?? Currently in Juniper L4... Total comp - 137base/15%/30k Rsu for 3yr HI, I cleared technical phone interview with Facebook and Google but couldn't clear the Python online coding interview (never went onsite) My current python skill rating may be 2 or 2.5/5. My current job at Juniper does not involve coding. Can you help in how I can plan to ace the coding section
- Juniper offer vs startup offer Hi Guys, I got offers from juniper and 3y old startup. Looking at the compensation, the base is same in both; but juniper offer has bonus and Rsu where as startup is promising few options. My priorities are 1) get PERM applied and reach i140 stage as I am on 5th year of H1B 2) long term career 3-
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Expected compensation package for director at Oracle, Redwood city. Have a potential offer from Oracle and was wondering if it would be a good move, given the role and job role are similar and what can I expect as a comp package. Current Package (not Oracle offer): 190K Base 38 K annual bonus $30 K RSU/ first year PS: not in Juniper anymore, but in transition
- Career in Juniper Network Is Juniper Network a good company? What is the CTC range for a senior engineer? Do they offer RSU?